Teeth WhiteningTeeth whitening is among the most requested cosmetic treatments at Bayley Dental in Waterloo ON. It is an affordable and convenient way to improve the appearance of your smile, without any alterations to the tooth structure.
How Teeth Whitening WorksEnamel, which comprises the outermost layer of a tooth, is naturally much lighter than underlying dentin. In adolescence, a person’s smile is generally bright and uniform in colour. However, that enamel can acquire stains over time, causing teeth to become dark, yellowed, or unevenly coloured. Dental teeth whitening works with a professional strength, peroxide based gel that breaks up stains and restores the youthful colour of tooth enamel.
Types of Teeth Whitening AvailableAt Bayley Dental, we offer the following treatment options for our patients:
- Zoom! 1 hour in office treatment
- Take-home trays
- Free Whitening Program for all patients
The Reward You Deserve for Conscientious Dental CareBayley Dental says "thank you" for caring about your smile, with a Free Whitening Program for All Patients. Simply keep routine recall appointments and maintain your account in good standing (avoid past due balances) to qualify.
Maintain your oral health by having routine hygiene appointments at least twice a year
- New patients must have a complete exam, x-rays & cleaning
- Existing patients need to have good oral health & no untreated tooth decay
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Follow office policies for cancelling & rescheduling (48 hours notice)
Call us at 226.270.1330 to schedule an appointment.