In previous generations, many teens are not happy with braces, and most adults simply refuse to wear them. Made of metal and attached to teeth, these appliances are uncomfortable, bulky, and inconvenient. Today, orthodontic patients have a uniquely esthetic and hassle-free alternative. Bayley Dental in Waterloo, ON is proud to offer Invisalign, the transparent aligner system that revolutionized orthodontics.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign does not contain metal. Instead of brackets and wires attached to teeth, this system straightens your smile with a series of thin, removable aligners. They are custom designed to fit over your teeth, applying gentle force to achieve tooth movement. Each aligner is worn for one to two weeks, and then exchanged for the next in the series.
Invisalign is the answer
The benefits of Invisalign include:
- Aligners are removed during meals, so you can eat what you want.
- With no brackets or wires in the way, oral hygiene is simple.
- Invisalign can achieve results comparable to those of standard braces, in about the same timeframe
- Checkup appointments are fast and convenient because there are no wires to adjust
- Aligners are ultra-thin and lightweight for maximum comfort
- When you smile, people see your teeth instead of your braces
Your straight, beautiful, healthy smile is just a phone call away.
Call Bayley Dental at 226.270.1330 and schedule your Invisalign consultation.
Invisalign® Before and After Results
Get inspired to love (and keep) your new smile.
THE IMPORTANCE OF ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT
Many people think of braces as a cosmetic treatment. While it is true that properly aligned, straight, evenly spaced teeth are more attractive – that is not the only reason to choose orthodontic treatment.
- Misalignment of the jaws can cause migraine-like headaches and other symptoms.
- Crowded or crooked teeth can be difficult or impossible to clean thoroughly, increasing your risk of decay and gum disease.
- When teeth are not properly aligned, chewing force is not evenly distributed, which can lead to premature wear or even fractures.